Having the right information before purchasing a robotic welding system is critical to its implementation success. The Pre Weld Cell Investigation gives you the answers to the questions:
- how many parts can we weld at a time?
- what size of robot and positioner will we need to fit the parts we want to weld along with the framework and fixtures to properly located them?
- what robot options are required for our parts, and which are just nice features?
- what is our true cost to implement a working robotic welding system in our facility?
- what type of clamping system is needed for our parts?
- do we need to pre tack the parts before loading them into a robotic weld cell?
Have the right data before you start getting quotes on robotic welding systems.